BB Smell

(3 posts)
  1. noitchplease

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Mon Aug 28 2017 18:10:10
    #

Login to Send PM

I know it's been posted over and over again and i read the primer i swear! But i have an acute sense of smell. And i've been smelling an odor in my apartment that i can't place. The other day i saw a cockroach nymph and i read that cockroaches can have an odor, but i can't find a really good description of it. Does anyone know what cockroaches can smell like versus the bed bug odor.

2. loubugs

old timer

Posted 1 year ago
    Tue Aug 29 2017 6:05:06
    #

Login to Send PM

Any cockroach species does not smell like a bed bug. Many of the pest species have a musty type of odor and bed bug pheromones have more cilantro, coriander, citronella odors.

Professional entomologist/arachnologist. I consult on all matters dealing with insects and arachnids, including those of natural history and biology to pest management and forensic entomology investigations.
  3. Tglock

newbite

Posted 1 year ago
    Thu Sep 21 2017 1:02:53
    #

Login to Send PM

To me with my bedbug infestation I constantly smell a sweet rotten raspberry odor....when I crush one of them they emit a rotten pine sol smell!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,486 posts in 46,591 topics over 142 months by 20,549 of 21,416 members. Latest: srbutler, Nomorepleaze, pestbreaker