Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Detection / Identification of bed bugs

bagged laundry

(1 post)
  1. stardog32

Posted 7 months ago
    Tue Mar 14 2017 9:18:56
    #

Login to Send PM

Well, I'm off to do all of the laundry I bagged up. First treatment was yesterday, and I just know they're going to come back. I already saw a live one from when we were taking apart the wooden bed frame and bagging/taping it up. I know it's just the first day of treatment but I just burst into tears when I saw it.

I'm terrified all of this work is for nothing. Can I just hang everything back up, since I'm going to have to do it again in 2 weeks anyway??? We got rid of the mattress that was on the wood bed frame - the bugs seemed to really like it there. I bagged and taped everything I got rid of up.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with the mattress and frame. At this point I can't afford to pay someone to come pick it up. But I need them GONE.

Sorry for rambling. This has been (and will continue to be from what I hear) one of the most terrible things to happen to me I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy..

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

265,291 posts in 42,979 topics over 129 months by 18,859 of 19,417 members. Latest: UnwelcomeGuests, wouldliketosleepagain, Jweesh