are we clean? bendiocarb experiences for light infectations

(4 posts)
  1. eabosman

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 12 2010 15:29:19
    #

Login to Send PM

We discovered bed bugs 12 days ago and had treatment 7 days ago. The PCO said I was very lucky to spot it early. we have a light carpet and only matrass (no bed frame), I lifted it to hoover as I thought we had a combination of fleas (cat) and carpet beetle (we live rural- we also have those!). And wow, there was one sitting right under our matrass! I managed to get it and store it.
    Our PCO sprayed all bed rooms with bendiocarb (I believe this is not used in the US). He didnt seem oto think the kids bed rooms needed it but I pressed on as I wasnt sure who was bitten when (we swop bedrooms all the time). We haven't had any convincing bed bug bites since (just small spots on my daughters arms/face, my husband thinks it is something else). I have ordered traps. Has anyone experience with bendiocarb?
    Thanks!
    Erika

2. bedbugman

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 12 2010 15:33:27
    #

Login to Send PM

Works as well as anything if applied correctly.

3. eabosman

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 12 2010 15:48:27
    #

Login to Send PM

he sprayed matrasses (all 3), carpets and skirting boards, babies cot and drawer underneath.. He was very quick. He says he only ever needed to spray 2x once in his life and he seemed very experiences... we get a second treatment for free if we need one (our council). Definitely lots of dead insects and spiders in our room!

4. bedbugman

Posted 7 years ago
    Fri Nov 12 2010 16:08:10
    #

Login to Send PM

eabosman - 17 minutes ago  » 
    he sprayed matrasses (all 3), carpets and skirting boards, babies cot and drawer underneath.. He was very quick. He says he only ever needed to spray 2x once in his life and he seemed very experiences... we get a second treatment for free if we need one (our council). Definitely lots of dead insects and spiders in our room!

hmmmm "very quick" not good and "babies cot" also not good.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

272,370 posts in 44,500 topics over 135 months by 19,513 of 20,193 members. Latest: friendlyroommate, Unlucky, Elfinserious