Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Any word from Yohoki?

(4 posts)
  1. mp7ski

Posted 1 month ago
    Tue Apr 18 2017 7:21:48
    #

Login to Send PM

Haven't seen any updates from Yohoki at all. I get the feeling it's not going well for him. he seemed so determined too. With an infestation as bad as his I never believed he could completely eradicate them without vikane or an extreme heat treatment but I figured his way of life could improve. Wish he'd update.

I am not an expert, any advice I give should be considered as amateur advice and not taken as fact. I mean well with all my posts and try to give back. If you plan on using any of my advice, I suggest doing research into said advice to make sure it is in your best interest.
    Study on Thermal Death Points(pages 18-29 of pdf) : http://www.propanecouncil.org/uploadedFiles/Council/Research_and_Development/REP_12221%20Efficacy%20of%20Heat%20on%20Bed%20Bugs.pdf
    Study on Cimexa: http://www.pctonline.com/article/pct0814-silica-gel-research-bed-bugs/
  2. bedbugsbugme

Posted 1 month ago
    Tue Apr 18 2017 11:18:38
    #

Login to Send PM

I'd like to know too. I hope he at least got the numbers under control.

I'm not an expert. Just sharing what I learned from my experience.
  3. bugged-cdn

Posted 1 month ago
    Wed Apr 19 2017 17:39:25
    #

Login to Send PM

I've been wondering too. I'm leaning toward his treatment protocol having failed. Don't know why really, except that I thought he'd come share the good news if he was having success.

4. frightened

oldtimer

Posted 1 month ago
    Fri Apr 21 2017 2:53:09
    #

Login to Send PM

I just checked his profile and he hasn't posted for 3 months.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

255,578 posts in 40,931 topics over 125 months by 17,911 of 18,303 members. Latest: hunkamunka, jt90808, Ihbb9