Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » General Topics

Any good PCOs in Raleigh,NC??? + advice ???

(1 post)
  1. solracer1

newbite

Posted 7 years ago
    Mon Mar 29 2010 18:31:34
    #

Login to Send PM

So, we've had bed bugs for a couple of months now. At first, without realizing the seriousness of the issue, we were just killing the ones we actually saw and that seemed to stop the biting for a couple of days at a time. In that past couple of weeks, however, I've been getting dozens of bites every night. So we're looking for a honest, reputable and quality PCO in the Raleigh/Cary/Apex, NC area. If anyone around here can recommend someone please let me know. The things I'm interested in knowing are:
    1)Name of the Company/Phone Number/Website ...
    2)Your experience with them
    3)How many treatments/How long?
    4)Approximate cost
    Any help would be greatly appreciated; these bugs are driving me crazy!!!

Also, I've noticed that the bugs have burrowed into my wooden loft bed, and I also see a whole bunch of eggs scattered on the loft as well. Would it be a good idea to try to spray, heat, dispose of my loft myself before the PCO comes, or should I wait and get their help with treatment/disposal? Is there something that I could spray to kill the bugs and eggs? I'd feel uneasy trying to disassemble the loft with the risk of scattering them all over my room (they seem to be situated primarily in the loft/I've never seen any on the other side of my room). Would a PCO be able to assist me finding a place to throw it out without risking spreading them around?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated!!! THANKS!!!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,806 posts in 43,548 topics over 131 months by 19,076 of 19,668 members. Latest: tireddddddd, bedbugcrazed, HOWDY1