Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Reader questions (do not fit into other categories)

Advice on passive monitor placement - new post as requested by David C.

(2 posts)
  1. buggyinsyracuse

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Sep 28 2012 14:10:57
    #

Login to Send PM

As David kindly pointed out, I do not have a metal frame, but rather a box frame bed on a riser. I currently have his passive monitor on the wall between the box spring and the mattress, both are butting up against the wall. However, David indicated that is not an idea location.

Should I stick the monitor to the box spring instead? Any advice is much appreciated.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/87771963@N07/

Sorry - I really did try to embed the image vs. linking to it as per the instructions on this site. However, flick only gave me the option to grab the html, not the BBCcode. My already feeble mind is even more feeble due to all of the BB related anxiety, and I just didn't have the energy to try to figure out how to find the BBCcode. Apologies again.

2. bed-bugscouk

oldtimer

Posted 5 years ago
    Fri Sep 28 2012 15:27:34
    #

Login to Send PM

Hi,

You want to install on the box section at the head end of the bed.

If you pull it away from the wall and take a pic facing towards the foot end I can mark it up and embed it as a pic.

David Cain
    Bed Bugs Limited

In affordable with the AUP and FTC I openly declare my vested interest in the Passive Monitoring technology

If you have found this information helpful please consider leaving feedback on social media via google+ or FaceBook or by like/loving the images.

In accordance with the AUP and FTC (legal requirements) I openly disclose my vested interest in Passive Monitors as the inventor and patent holder. Since 2009 they have become an integral part in how we resolve bed bug infestations. I also have a professional relationship with PackTite in that they distribute my product under their own branding. I do not however receive any financial remuneration for any comments I make about products.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

277,613 posts in 45,832 topics over 139 months by 20,182 of 20,985 members. Latest: bbuganxiety, Paseorent, allspiceberry143