6 weeks and very very hopeful

(3 posts)
  1. Buggybuggers

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed May 31 2017 4:19:10
    #

Login to Send PM

So it's been 6 weeks since our second treatment and nothing's happened! No signs of bed bugs and no bed bugs themselves, I've stopped getting bites although in the beginning I'm pretty sure I had stress bites because everytime I'd think of them a bite would show up but now I'm perfectly clear and other people have slept in my room and nothing! I started off checking my bed every day and now I only check it occasionally. My journey was painful and I shed so many tears and stressed out over this, I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to go through it but I did, no need to move house or anything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ After a mini infestation in 3 bedrooms we had the first treatment (both chemical) and we were hopeful but we found one on my bed and I started panicking so we had a second which lasts 3 months and everything became normal again. I feel like my brother is the one that brought them here from uni but I'm not sure as he says he's never seen one. The only thing I'm scared because he's coming home today and staying in my room so fingers crossed god is with us and he does not bring any haha. Anyway yeah I'll come back in July to give a lil update but other than that thank yiu to this website, it's helped me a lot and it gave me comfort in the fact that I wasn't alone.

2. Buggybuggers

newbite

Posted 3 months ago
    Wed May 31 2017 4:22:52
    #

Login to Send PM

Buggybuggers - 2 minutes ago ย ยปย 
    So it's been 6 weeks since our second treatment and nothing's happened! No signs of bed bugs and no bed bugs themselves, I've stopped getting bites although in the beginning I'm pretty sure I had stress bites because everytime I'd think of them a bite would show up but now I'm perfectly clear and other people have slept in my room and nothing! I started off checking my bed every day and now I only check it occasionally. My journey was painful and I shed so many tears and stressed out over this, I honestly thought I wouldn't be able to go through it but I did, no need to move house or anything ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ After a mini infestation in 3 bedrooms we had the first treatment (both chemical) and we were hopeful but we found one on my bed and I started panicking so we had a second which lasts 3 months and everything became normal again. I feel like my brother is the one that brought them here from uni but I'm not sure as he says he's never seen one. The only thing I'm scared because he's coming home today and staying in my room so fingers crossed god is with us and he does not bring any haha. Anyway yeah I'll come back in July to give a lil update but other than that thank yiu to this website, it's helped me a lot and it gave me comfort in the fact that I wasn't alone.

3. SleeplessJuneBug

newbite

Posted 2 months ago
    Fri Jul 14 2017 16:30:51
    #

Login to Send PM

Are you still in the clear?!

Buggybuggers - 1 month ago  » 

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

263,718 posts in 42,630 topics over 128 months by 18,711 of 19,242 members. Latest: Brightly79, InaneVelocity, ElisaR