4 month old infestation evidence?

(9 posts)
  1. Steve831

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Dec 29 2017 22:58:07
    #

Login to Send PM

So me and mi girl starting noticing these mysterious bites around September 7 of 2017. I have searched for fecal matter cast skins and found nothing. This one time I found I believe it was a baby Bb but not 100% sure. I checked my mattress bed frame for fecal spots and nothing all my cabinets are white. So if I had bb would their be obvious signs of an infestation at 4 months? And I also have climb up interceptors on our bed frame but haven’t caught anything. I’m planing on treating my room next week end. Dry everything bag everything up. Vacuum baseboards etc and spray with crossfire and lay down cimexa dust

2. thirdusername

Posted 9 months ago
    Sun Dec 31 2017 12:04:44
    #

Login to Send PM

The infestation would be big enough to see after 4 months.
    Do you have a picture of the one you found?

I am NOT an expert.
    My opinions are just opinions, they may NOT apply to yours or any situation.
    My advice is to always do a LOT of research.
    A lot of what I read contradicts other stuff on the Interweb.
  3. Steve831

newbite

Posted 9 months ago
    Sun Dec 31 2017 22:01:59
    #

Login to Send PM

I do but it’s too small to see, my phone couldn’t focus in right. So there’s no point of posting it

4. Bedbugmom41

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Jan 2 2018 9:12:15
    #

Login to Send PM

I am not expert.
    After 4 months, my contour sheet had around 20 or so new and old fecal spots (didn't know what they were). Had I known where to look and what to look for, the evidence was screaming at me. I easily caught 3 live bugs to show PCO. The inside corners of the boxspring were full of fecal, adults, nymphs and castings. You would know by now, no questions asked.
    Good luck.

5. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 9 months ago
    Tue Jan 2 2018 13:34:31
    #

Login to Send PM

Bedbugmom41 - 4 hours ago  » 
    I am not expert.
    After 4 months, my contour sheet had around 20 or so new and old fecal spots (didn't know what they were). Had I known where to look and what to look for, the evidence was screaming at me. I easily caught 3 live bugs to show PCO. The inside corners of the boxspring were full of fecal, adults, nymphs and castings. You would know by now, no questions asked.
    Good luck.

Was the mess in the corners of your boxspring visible when the dust cover over it was still on? How do you know it was 4 months? Where were the 3 live bugs you caught. Thanks for all your helpful posts.

6. Bedbugmom41

Posted 9 months ago
    Thu Jan 4 2018 20:54:07
    #

Login to Send PM

FayeState - 2 days ago  » 

Bedbugmom41 - 4 hours ago  » 
    I am not expert.
    Good luck.

Was the mess in the corners of your boxspring visible when the dust cover over it was still on? How do you know it was 4 months? Where were the 3 live bugs you caught. Thanks for all your helpful posts.

Everything was hidden by the bedskirt and dustcover.
    The 3 bugs were crawling on my pillow.
    Faye. You would have moving, live polka dots wallpaper by now....

7. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Jan 5 2018 18:04:22
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks, Bedbugmom41 for your response. I am glad you're now free of bed bugs.

8. Bedbugmom41

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Jan 5 2018 18:21:59
    #

Login to Send PM

FayeState - 16 minutes ago  » 
    Thanks, Bedbugmom41 for your response. I am glad you're now free of bed bugs.

You're welcome Faye. I'm glad you don't have them.

9. FayeState

oldtimer

Posted 9 months ago
    Fri Jan 5 2018 22:20:36
    #

Login to Send PM

Thanks for your good wishes and your help. I am starting to relax a little but don't trust my inspection skills.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

280,278 posts in 46,531 topics over 141 months by 20,521 of 21,382 members. Latest: Worrybug, bugBgone123, Wings83