Got Bed Bugs? Bedbugger Forums » Free for all

12/9/07 Simpsons' Episode

(4 posts)
  1. nyjammin

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Dec 9 2007 21:31:00
    #

Login to Send PM

Watched above Simpsons' Episode. Marge was putting baby Maggie to bed. En route to Maggie's crib, Marge was saying goodnight with the baby to some of the stuffed animals. Last toy was a Krusty Klown doll and Marge poked at it w/her finger so the doll could speak. Krusty said "Sleep tight, don't let the bbs bite!" and then went on to say something like (sorry, but I couldn't hear EXACTLY what the doll said) bedbug spray sold separately.

2. (deleted)

Unregistered

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Dec 9 2007 22:57:45
    #

Login to Send PM

LOL, Jammin.

Found the Bed Time Krusty Doll quote here:

"Don't let the bed bugs bite! Krusty's anti-bed bug spray sold separately; may contain poison."

3. nyjammin

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Dec 9 2007 23:04:37
    #

Login to Send PM

So, I did not even quote Krusty Doll correctly. Don't count on me to repeat quotes for now it seems I'm lousy at them.

Thanks Nomo for the "real" quote.

Anyways, the doll is supposed to be for kids. So if kids see a bb and then they will go out and buy the bb Krusty spray that may contain poisons. And to think that everyone is worried about all those toy recalls that have only lead in them!! (Guys, I'm being sarcastic here).

4. (deleted)

Unregistered

Posted 10 years ago
    Sun Dec 9 2007 23:05:44
    #

Login to Send PM

But this is good, Jammin. Bedbugs have arrived. Thanks for posting this.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

267,596 posts in 43,507 topics over 131 months by 19,061 of 19,650 members. Latest: lexie0490, onyva, Ruth989