Do not watch this if you have an active bed bug infestation

by nobugsonme on July 4, 2007 · 9 comments

in bed bugs, photos of bed bug feces, photos of bed bugs, videos of bed bugs

Seriously, I know my saying so makes you want to, but this is especially disturbing, because it is so very matter of fact. None of the horror movie music or cartoons of fantastic bed bugs. Just plain, simple, run of the mill infestation. And bed bugs. Lots of them.

All. Over. A. Bed. With. A. Man. Sleeping. In. It.

Imagine a propaganda film made by a major pest control company, in the hopes that they will make you cry, scream, and run to call them to make an appointment.

This is it. You were warned.

There’s at least 30 seconds there of “For the love of mercy will someone please crack out the contact killer and spray those things?” Like any documentary when you see disaster striking, you worry about the hearts of those filming while Rome burns.

Oh yeah, and if any of you are in a current infestation, but your partner / roommate / relative thinks it is no big deal, or is telling you you’re hysterical, or thinks they are not being bitten because they do not itch, even though you notice a lot of extra “pimples” on said person lately, and despite this, they will simply not listen to you telling them this is serious?

Make them watch it. Seriously, do. But make sure you close your eyes.

1 evelyn June 2, 2008 at 9:55 pm

2 Cody June 3, 2008 at 5:57 am

Look at the little cuties, and how round their little bellies are! They’ve been feeding!

3 Timothy Gallagher October 3, 2008 at 11:53 am

I live in San Francisco, I had the bed bug removal and moved out for 3 days last year. Now they are back and I think I will have a nervous breakdown. Any suggestions to help me through this, i am poor and cannot throw out all my stuff. peace timothy

4 nobugsonme October 3, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Hi Timothy,

I have a lot of suggestions and sure others will too. Please post this in our forums where you will get more replies.

5 spideyjg October 3, 2008 at 11:43 pm

That was the video I saw that convinced me to caulk every outlet plate in the place!

See that little demon just zip up under that phone jack?

6 Denise November 13, 2008 at 1:51 am

oh my god that is so gross I was going crazy before now I dont even want to go to sleep. HEELLPPPP

7 madison April 8, 2009 at 11:38 pm

this is f****** gross

[Note: edited]

8 nobugsonme April 9, 2009 at 12:11 am

Oddly enough, madison, the link no longer works.

Thanks for bringing the potty mouth, though. In certain circumstances, it is appropriate.

9 BreAnne Kidd September 16, 2009 at 6:40 pm

Oh my goodness!!! I’m incredulous!! I’m waking up with these bite marks and I was wondering what it could be so I started to google. I live in South Carolina. Please could it be anything else? We don’t have bat mites here and I haven’t seen any signs of those critters. Could it hopefully be fleas? My dogs live outdoors though because of my allergies.