Wednesday: bed bug segment to air on tonight’s NBC News with Brian Williams

by nobugsonme on May 23, 2007 · 11 comments

in bed bugs

Just a tip we received from a reader. Thanks reader!

According to their website, the program runs from 6:30 – 7 EST.
Check your local listings, get those DVRs and TIVOs cranked up, and let’s hope it’s a good one. MSNBC has done good work on bed bugs in the past, and has many useful items on their site from previous stories. If a recording ends up on the web, we’ll link to it here tomorrow.

1 jessinchicago May 23, 2007 at 12:18 pm

GAH. It’s on at 5:30 here. I’ll never make it home in time.

Oh, well. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for good coverage. Keep me posted, guys?

🙂

2 willow-the-wisp May 23, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Yeah me too! My TV does not work and my internet connection does not seem to like video streams … but I’m sure it will be linked here if it can be linked. That is one of the greatest things about this site! 🙂

So even if I can’t actually watch it–I’ll hear enough about it to know, pretty much, what it was all about

3 DougSummersMS May 23, 2007 at 1:38 pm

Group
Go to NBC and click on Evening News-There is a selection for Podcast. You can download the video to iTunes or other podcast software after the show tonight

Doug Summers MS

4 jessinchicago May 23, 2007 at 1:41 pm

Oh, awesome. Thanks Doug!

5 nobugsonme May 23, 2007 at 7:20 pm

So did it run???

6 nobugsonme May 23, 2007 at 7:31 pm

I meant to say–I missed it. So i am looking for it on their website. The Nightly News podcast is from 5/16 and the Early Nightly vCast is from yesterday.
When someone sees the link, post it here.
Thanks!

7 DougSummersMS May 24, 2007 at 7:38 am

I watch & recorded the newscast, but I did not see the story on bed bugs. Maybe it got bumped for another story.

Doug Summers MS

8 nobugsonme May 24, 2007 at 9:39 am

Thanks Doug, I know that happens all the time. Maybe tonight instead.

9 dawn May 24, 2007 at 11:14 am

I assure you it did get bumped for another story. My mother specifically watched and waited for it to come and and nothing. There was something about some tennis champions instead.

10 nobugsonme May 24, 2007 at 11:16 am

HI Dawn,
I was convinced already, but thanks for the confirmation, and sorry your mother wasted her time. We were working on good information, from someone who was told by producers the segment would run, as well as another reader who saw the commercial for it the same day. These things happen.

{ 1 trackback }